This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Central Partner Dashboard- CM v1, Do you seperate your customers?

I'm a MSP. My company is the sole administrator of the firewalls we sell.

I'd like to begin using the CM v1 feature that was recently added to Sophos Central to manage all of my Client's XG firewalls.

I have narrowed this down to two solutions and am unsure what I should do.  

I use a single "Sophos Central Customer" account to manage all of my clients.

OR

I use a seperate "Sophos Central Customer" account for every client.

What are you guys starting to do?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I would highly recommend to use a separate account for each customer.

Just to avoid any trouble in cross selling. 

CM uses the Heartbeat Channel. So basically per XG only one Central Account.

If you start to sell Endpoint for example to one of your customers in a single account setup, you cannot split them afterwards. 

You should take a look at this in a higher level. The splitting of each customer into one instance is the only way to avoid any trouble afterwards. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I do not have any future plans to implement other Sophos products.

Here's what I am trying to prevent. If I have 20 clients and each of them have a single firewall, I do not want to have to log into 20 different Sophos consoles to login and update the firewalls. I'd like to access them all from one Sophos Central console.  

Is there an easy way to do this when separating each company out into their own Sophos Central Console?