This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to solve C2/Generic-B

Hi, one of my user PC have C2/Generic-B issue as show in below alert message. I had raise the support ticket but the support personnel only send me the below URL and ask me to check on this article for how to handle it, which I already search google and found this link previously. I do wonder what he need from my side, because I can't do anything from my side except format whole PC and reinstall windows (funny right?).

I do have doubt on should I send the SDU and autorun log through email, because now the support personnel haven't reply me yet through email, and it take one month for them to reply email for the last case I deal with support personnel through email, while no one pickup my call when I call to local sophos support phone number.

I just feel very tired for the official support...Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Alert message:

Malicious traffic detected: 'C2/Generic-B' at 'C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe' (Technical Support reference: 259007464)

https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/121544#Central

This thread was automatically locked due to age.