This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Leakage Protection 20 emails for one file???

I have DLP turned on, basically every time someone uploads a file or transfer it to a usb I get an email whether they accept or not, kinda my after hours hacker warning.  However I may have to disable this if I cannot get it fixed.  Everytime one of our CS or Accounts uploads a file they get prompted 20 times for the same file, I can confirm this because honestly I get 20 emails.

What is even worse is the upload gets paused for about 30 seconds prior to each prompt so a file upload can take them 10 minutes which really is unacceptable by my standards, I really love the DLP advantage but with this and it not working correctly for Office 365 Business I may have to turn it off.  

Can anyone explain why it takes 20 prompts for one file?

Also I should add each email is for the same rule or setting flag i.e. ′Finance and share trading activities [USA] - Person identification numbers [USA] - 2′,  or a different one, they can change depending on the file but all twenty emails state the same for each file.

Settings below~

This thread was automatically locked due to age.