This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Office 365 Excel Add-ins

Normally I would add the PATH into Sophos Central to allow an application, but when a user tries to install the Bing Maps Excel add-in no path is reported within Sophos and therefore I cannot allow this add-in with a path exemption.

So... what is the correct way to allow users to install Office 365 add-ins into their desktop versions of Office 365?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I have added some of those exceptions when we first deployed the cloud based Sophos solution in order for Office 365 to work at all. When a user logs into the web based PORTAL, they can access all Office items as normal, they just can't access add-ins through the Office desktop applications. There are ZERO messages at their workstation and ZERO messages through the Sophos Central portal.

The IT team now has access to the Bing Maps issue in question, as we have a different policy, but I cannot find the EXACT item that makes a difference between the ALL USERS policy and the IT policy.

Children