This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Central Endpoint Installation error- some services failed to install

Hi, I try to install endpoint at one HP laptop Probook 4430s, but it show installation failed, then after restart laptop, it show malicious traffic detection failed to install and network threat protection is missing. I try to uninstall and reinstall for second time but it still same failed installation result. Please refer to the below log and print screen. I already raise web support query but no reply since one weeks ago...

By the way, is it possible to get full installation file or .exe instead of using small size cloud installation file? I don't have windows server to act as update cache server while I still need to deploy it to 70 computer with very slow internet speed, currently I doing it one by one because I don't have domain controller to deploy it.

And is this windows service not start issue still persist? I do notice that windows 10 wireless and audio services are not auto start after install sophos...

https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/132998

SophosCloudInstaller_20190130_074009.zip

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data