This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Bitlocker migration to Sophos Central

Morning all,

I have picked up project at my new organization and I am looking to migrate Enterprise console to the cloud along with safe guard (8.00.0.251) (Bitlocker) I am having no issues with the enterprise console endpoint protection however, I am having difficulties getting the encryption to migrate, I have a policies configured on the central console, on a test client I have also removed the bitlocker module from within the safeguard client, I am till being advised by the central agent that safe guard is still installed.

I really don't want to have to call all 500 machines in to decrypt and deploy the central encryption.

hope you can help, thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Thank you for your post. SafeGuard has 3 components that are generally deployed in order to make it work. In order to install Sophos Central managed Device Encryption, You will have to remove all 3 components as given in the below screenshot. If they are removed completely and you are still facing issues in installing Central Device Encryption, kindly please DM me and I shall assist you further with the complete uninstallation process.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi  

Thank you for your post. SafeGuard has 3 components that are generally deployed in order to make it work. In order to install Sophos Central managed Device Encryption, You will have to remove all 3 components as given in the below screenshot. If they are removed completely and you are still facing issues in installing Central Device Encryption, kindly please DM me and I shall assist you further with the complete uninstallation process.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data