This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Reports

Sophos Report's are not very useful.  If I run the computers report and download the PDF it's formatting is completely messed up.  If I export the xls it gives me  2019-02-05T06:42:14-06:00 in all the date fields.  Does anyone have an easy way to convert that to something more management friendly?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • No, I just logged in and tried a few different things, you are right their is not much there.  I even tried a print to PDF but that is worse.  I don't understand why the date & time have the 6:00 after them, is that to represent some time zone or something?

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

• I just wanted to add the PDF report would not be so bad if you could do it in landscape or adjust the text size.

Respectfully, 

Badrobot

• I imagine that it's showing the offset of UTC time.  I am just guessing.  

• Exactly.  The PDF would would if someone from Sophos actually ran the report and realized how bad the formatting it.  Machine names should be one line, Last Login Time should display same format as the other times, Last Scheduled doesn't make any sense if it always shows the same thing.  (Remove it), Encryption Status (Shouldn't show up if you don't have encryption license - Remove it).

Better yet give us the options of what we want reported on.