This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Being repeatedly logged out of Sophos Central

Hi

I am having an issue with both my partner account and also a Sophos Central customer admin account; I am being repeatedly logged out of Central; any idea what the timeouts are, if they can be extended or if there is an issue?

It is VERY frustrating to say the least; I am in the middle of migrating a 300 device customer and I would think yesterday alone I probably must have had to log back in 10 times I would guess when trying to find and resolved issue with machines.

I have tried this from multiple browser on multiple machines.

Chris

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • This is interesting, as I've been seeing logouts of as little time as 15 minutes, not 60.  It seems to be completely random.  60 minutes isn't really ideal either, but it's a lot better than 15 minutes.

The one thing that really irritates me is when I'm updating a record and discover when I hit the Save button that I've been logged out and have to do it over again, which usually means that I have to log in again at the main screen and then have to work my way back to the specific user screen, rather than re-log in and stay at the same screen.

Children
No Data