This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MFA - Emails not being sent

Hi, 

Anyone else having issues getting emails when using email option in MFA?

For the second time since its release, its stopped working. I raised a ticket the first with support who said they had fixed it, but couldn't tell me how. Now its not working again. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Lance,

Can you please confirm if you are still facing the issue? It is an automated email verification request from Sophos Cloud (do-not-reply@central.sophos.com). Please make sure to check if you have received the email and if they are moved to spam or blocked by the filter.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Gowtham

No, I am stuck at this screen waiting for the emails:

My admins cant register because they cant get the initial security code.

I am watching my email gateway after click the button, and there is nothing coming in at all. 

• This doesn't really help much, but I've not had an issue, both using the authenticator app or the emailed code and I log in every day.

I'm using the Ireland region eu-west in case that is significant.

Regards,

Jak

• Hey Jak, 

Thanks - I'm on the US-West-2 region.  (The one that seems to have the most issues). 

I use Google Authenticator and its been fine, no issues there. 

But I need to be sure I have this method to get in, in case I don't have my phone. Also I cant register new admins, because getting a security code is a required step in the initial setup. 

• Hey Jak, 

Thanks - I'm on the US-West-2 region.  (The one that seems to have the most issues). 

I use Google Authenticator and its been fine, no issues there. 

But I need to be sure I have this method to get in, in case I don't have my phone. Also I cant register new admins, because getting a security code is a required step in the initial setup. 

Children
No Data