Sophos Central Admin Dashboard Login Issue

Bei dem Versuch über das Firmennetz sich in dem Sophos Central Admin Dashboard anzumelden tritt folgende Fehlermeldung auf. Über eine DSL Verbindung funktioniert die Anmeldung.

In der angezeigten URL wird der Fehler näher beschrieben.

https://central.sophos.com/manage/login/azureb2c#error=server_error&error_description=AADB2C90047:+The+resource+'https:%2F%2Fdtjsj1ea92et0.cloudfront.net%2Ff1a8e6034731ead964eb3a1c73cde1cb51d2a67a%2Fhtml%2Fsign-in.html'+contains+script+errors+preventing+it+from+being+loaded.%0D%0ACorrelation+ID:+de8f9134-8cb9-4000-be27-6773fc3a5b61%0D%0ATimestamp:+2020-06-02+06:46:15Z%0D%0A

Andere User können sich problemlos anmelden. Ist hierzu etwas bekannt?

• Hi  

It seems to be a particular issue with your machine as you stated that your colleague is able to log in without any issue.

Would you please suggest if anything is different in terms of network configuration or system configuration compare to your colleague?

• In reply to Jasmin:

Hello  

as this error happens on all of my devices (Notebook, DESKTOP-PC and even on a VM) this error should not be related to a particular machine.

However I have not checked particular settings. We should have the same settings (same network and use of group policies).

Are there any specific settings that I should check? Once again this probably not device related.

• In reply to Dillen Limbach:

Hi  

Thank you for the information.

You're accessing the same account from different machines but the result is the same.

So, would you please check the account through which you are trying to log in?

• In reply to Jasmin:

Hello  

the Issue was caused by missing proxy rights. Due to the new login page accessing new pages that are in a seperat categorie I was not able to load these scripts and therefore the login always failed. This has now been resolved. 

Thanks for your support.

• In reply to Dillen Limbach:

Hi  

Thank you for the update, glad to know that it has been resolved for you. Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.