Automatic suppress of computers

Hello,

For information we are an industrie with about 2000 computers, and sometimes we need to delete some computers because of none used.

My question, is Sophos purpose to delete automatically computers after a long time ? Maybe 60 days ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Geoffrey

• Hi  

When the clients do not communicate with the server for more than 3 months, it shows inactive on Central. You have to manually delete the machines on Central which will be permanently removed after 3 months from our database. You can also generate a report of the inactive users and machines and then delete computers manually. You may also want to raise a feature request here or vote for one if its there in the list such that our product team can review and consider adding this feature in future releases.

• In reply to Shweta:

Hi Shweta,

Thank you for your answer.

I will check for voting.

Best regards

• In reply to Geoffrey PELCAT:

Hi Geoffrey,

If a machine has not reported back in over 2 weeks, it will stop counting towards license usage until it communicates back to Central.  There's no option to remove computers via CSV but I think this would be a nice feature.  You can download a CSV of your inactive computers here: https://cloud.sophos.com/manage/reports/protection/computers/create/inactive