We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
Some quick questions..
1. Is there plans to add a filter by account option? I have 6 accounts, its such a pain not to be able to filter this down.
2. Is there plans to add the same details found under 'Servers' section to the AWS Instance section per server? (or change the displays so its all in one place?). Right now, you need to swap between 'Servers' and 'AWS Instances' section to get all the details of a server thats in AWS. Its quite painful.
1.Do you mean filter on the EC2 instance tab, or both EC2 instance and S3 tabs?
2. Like this?
3. Did you see the announcement about our acquisition? https://www.sophos.com/en-us/press-office/press-releases/2019/01/sophos-acquires-avid-secure-to-expand-protection-for-public-cloud-environments.aspx
1. I guess both would be good - but mainly the EC2 tab. (or even in the 'Servers' section)
When I say filter by account - I mean a filter in this part below, so that I will only see servers from one account. Same as on the map view.
It would be also good see something similar in the 'Servers' section - so I know what my AWS servers are and which arent.
2. I hadn't seen this but will take a look now!
In reply to LRB:
Thanks for the feedback, the account filter makes sense and I agree that identifying AWS Servers in the Servers list would also be useful. I'll add these items to our feature request list and update you as necessary.
In reply to StephenMcKay:
Thats great. For the server section, I would that the source filter (eg. aws) + account filter would be very useful.