Unable to click or select in Sandboxie...

Hello, I have been looking for a solution to a problem which recently started to occur with Sandboxie.  I use multiple sandboxes to conduct work throughout the day.  They run simultaneously and I have never had a problem for the year I have been using Sandboxie until about one week ago.  The problem: I can only have one sandbox open at a time which allows me to click and select applications.  While I can open other sandboxes, I am not able to click on anything with a mouse or with my trackpad.  So, for example, SandboxA will run an application without a problem.  I then open SandboxB and I am then unable to select any feature (and it does not matter which application as the problem is with all applications and any menu features in Sandboxie itself).

Is this a known issue with Sandbox now, or is there some remedy to the problem?

Thanks...

• Hi jschotz,

This is not a known issue. Please, follow the guidelines to provide the required information so that we can assist you:

How to report problems with Sandboxie

Also provide information regarding any changes (such as program updates) that may have occurred when the problem started. Especially if you are using any Windows Explorer modifier, or special mouse software. 

Thanks!