Windows 10 1809 / BSOD / The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f

Sandboxie version 5.28 installed (but was not actively running at the time)

Analysis of the crash dumps by others on the Microsoft forum indicates an issue with the Sandboxie driver.

See my post on the Microsoft forum regarding this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-1809-bsod-the-computer-has-rebooted/df37b133-8d3c-439e-8fdb-08252ebc3b56?tm=1561794182731

Can anyone here advise?

Thanks!

• I'm afraid you came to the wrong place. Sophos management has been trying for weeks to figure out what a "vulnerability" is and what they should do about it. The Sophos "buy links" have been down for months due to "maintenance". There is a very long list of bugs and problems that are all being "investigated". Do you think they are going to know what a BSOD is?

Here's what will happen. Barb (if that really is her name), the unfortunate support person tasked with stringing us along with corporate crap from her worthless bosses, will post that she is forwarding this report on to the incredible Sophos management team. Then you will hear nothing for days or weeks until you post again asking what is going on. This will repeat until you get tired of waiting and give up. So be sure to post in other forums of your wonderful Sophos experience. Crap companies need to go out of business.

Sophos has destroyed Sandboxies. Great job, Sophos.

• Hi Ned,

To report a problem with Sandboxie, please follow the guidelines: (ensure you are running Sandboxie 5.30 o the latest beta)
    How to report problems with Sandboxie

Added content:

The devs looked at the dmp and did not see anything pointing directly to Sandboxie, they think this is most likely related to a USB device of sorts (you may want to ensure all of your drivers are up-to-date) . Please do get the latest version of Sandboxie (so your sbie driver will be the latest one out there) and let us know how things go. If needed please provided the above requested info. 

Thanks!

Barb@Sophos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.