Sophos AP/APX users may experience issues registering to Sophos Central. More info available here: Central Wireless

Some users may experience issues with unscannable files while using the Sophos AV engine in Sophos Firewall. For more info please click here.

Some users may experience issues while browsing the Sophos Community. For more info please click here.

Help: SBIE9234 Service startup error

Hi All, 

Just wondering if anyone has come across this error before. I searched but couldn't find anything on it.

SBIE9234 Service startup error level 9153 status=C0000428 error=-1073740760

I am running Windows 7 SP1 + Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1008(f)

I was running Sandboxie v5.16 and it was working great but I noticed the licensing issue so decided to upgrade this morning and I downloaded Sandboxie v5.30

I turned off Kaspersky and installed Sandboxie v5.30 - No errors though sandboxie didn't reload in the Notification Area

I rebooted - and I get the popup box for Sandboxie "Do you want to allow this program to make changes"

I click Yes -> sandboxie is added to the Notification Area but then I get the error

So I downloaded Sandboxie 5.31 (beta) and same thing

No errors though sandboxie didn't reload in the Notification Area

I rebooted - and I get the popup box for Sandboxie "Do you want to allow this program to make changes"

I click Yes -> sandboxie is added to the Notification Area but then I get the error

Would anyone have any ideas on how  might be able to fix this please?

Thanks