Sandboxie causing "An anonymous session connected from [MY COMPUTER NAME] has attempted to open an LSA policy handle ..." on Windows 10

Sandboxie Version: 5.30

Anti Virus: Kaspersky Internet Security v2019

Steps to reproduce: Simply run Firefox(v57) in Sandboxie mode

Screenshot(not mine, but same): filedb.experts-exchange.com/.../LSAsrv-Error2.JPG

Event ID in Event Viewer: 6033

Hello.

After upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10, whenever I launch Firefox in Sandbox mode I get the following error in the Event Viewer:

"An anonymous session connected from [MY COMPUTER NAME] has attempted to open an LSA policy handle on this machine. The attempt was rejected with STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED to prevent leaking security sensitive information to the anonymous caller.
The application that made this attempt needs to be fixed. Please contact the application vendor. As a temporary workaround, this security measure can be disabled by setting the \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contr ol\Lsa\TurnOffAnonymousBlock DWORD value to 1.
This message will be logged at most once a day."

As confirmed by https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/84319-event-id-6033-lsa-lsasrv.html it is a Sandboxie problem.

I never saw this event before, I run Sandboxie on multiple machines, all Windows 7, this is now the only one running Windows 10 and the only one with this issue.

The anonymous "attack", if so it can be called, is coming from my own machine.

Is this a known issue?

Edit: I clean installed Windows 10 v1809 and the problem persists.

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children