Chrome does not remember websites in sandbox

For several weeks now, Chrome is not remembering website logins. I have to login each time to websites each time after I restart the browser. Curiously, one site remembers me and one site remembers my 2FA code so I don't have to enter it (but I do have to enter my password). I have ensured that Chrome is not set to clear cookies upon exit. Before this time, LinkedIn and other sites remembered me and I did not have to login each time I restarted the browser.

This problem does not occur outside of the sandbox. Sandboxie 5.33.3. I tried to download 5.33.6, but I got this message after I completed the form: "We’re sorry. Your request requires further validation before we can proceed." I tried download in Chrome and Firefox, but I got the same message. I'm a home user.

• Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome is OFF
  • Allow sites to save and read cookie data is ON
  • Auto Sign-in (Automatically sign in to websites using stored credentials) is ON
  • Save passwords is OFF (I use a password manager extension)
  • Extensions: 1Password, Google docs offline (disabled), Docs, Sheets and Slides
  • Tried deleting Google profile in Chrome and set it up again, but that did not help

How can I get Chrome to remember my websites in the sandbox?

Parents
  • I believe it is a complicated system problem. You need a clean system and a clean install of Sandboxie. (Maybe test it on a VM) And see what happens?

A lot of reasons may be the cause of your problem. Maybe some parts of the registry in your system outside the Sandbox is pollute, or the Sandboxie is conflict with some other software in your system. If you really want to find it out, you need to test it one by one. For example, install every software one by one into your VM, and check if the error occurs every time. 

• I believe it is a complicated system problem. You need a clean system and a clean install of Sandboxie. (Maybe test it on a VM) And see what happens?

A lot of reasons may be the cause of your problem. Maybe some parts of the registry in your system outside the Sandbox is pollute, or the Sandboxie is conflict with some other software in your system. If you really want to find it out, you need to test it one by one. For example, install every software one by one into your VM, and check if the error occurs every time. 

Children