Sandboxie 5.33.3 now available for download

Hi all,

We have published Sandboxie 5.33.3. Please download from https://www.sandboxie.com/DownloadSandboxie.

This fixes the issue mentioned a part of 5.33.2 where browser downloads fail if Windows Search is turned off. 

Thanks.

Akhilesh@Sophos

Parents
  • in addition to those other errors that have been reported for some versions now, which i also reported and want fixed, do you know sandboxie claims there is no update?  for some versions now, not only has it not informed, but if click to check for updates, it will say the sandboxie website does not report a new version!  i only saw due to ccleaners's healthcheck said there was an update.   i think it stopped reporting updates when sandboxie company was taken over.

i have windows 10. just windows defender.

• in addition to those other errors that have been reported for some versions now, which i also reported and want fixed, do you know sandboxie claims there is no update?  for some versions now, not only has it not informed, but if click to check for updates, it will say the sandboxie website does not report a new version!  i only saw due to ccleaners's healthcheck said there was an update.   i think it stopped reporting updates when sandboxie company was taken over.

i have windows 10. just windows defender.

Children