This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sandboxie 5.33.2 is available for download

Hi all,

We have published Sandboxie 5.33.2. Please download from https://www.sandboxie.com/DownloadSandboxie.

The main fix is the prevention of a crash in IE when running Windows 10 Slow/Fast Ring build.

NOTE: We are seeing that if "Windows Search" in the task bar is disabled, it can prevent IE downloads from working.

Thanks.

Akhilesh@Sophos

[locked by: Akhilesh@Sophos at 5:03 PM (GMT -8) on 4 Mar 2020]
Parents
  • Thank you.

I'm glad I saw the update here, because I still had Sandboxie 5.33.1.

For some reason for the fist time in 15 years in my case Sandboxie did not update automatically to the newest version, and looking in the Control Panel at Help > Check for Updates, the message appeared "The Sandboxie Web site does not report a new version of Sandboxie" even though "In the future check for updates without asking" is checked.

• Thank you.

I'm glad I saw the update here, because I still had Sandboxie 5.33.1.

For some reason for the fist time in 15 years in my case Sandboxie did not update automatically to the newest version, and looking in the Control Panel at Help > Check for Updates, the message appeared "The Sandboxie Web site does not report a new version of Sandboxie" even though "In the future check for updates without asking" is checked.

Children
No Data