can someone help me solve this thanks

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello, apparently I am not the only one who is having these problems
    after certain tests I have noticed something
    when you run chrome in sandboxie
    Run as UAC Administrator
    after more than 20 attempts this has come to work only once
    but I have encountered another problem
    I can run chrome with sandboxie but when I try to download a chrome file it tells me that I don't have permissions this is strange I've never had these problems.

Any idea how to fix this I have installed 4 different versions of sandboxie and in all the same thing happens I am sure that this is a problem of the new Chrome updates is causing conflicts with sandboxie.

• Chrome browser installed on real system and Chrome run sandbox'd works, for me.

after certain tests I have noticed something
    when you run chrome in sandboxie
    Run as UAC Administrator
    after more than 20 attempts this has come to work only once
    but I have encountered another problem
    I can run chrome with sandboxie but when I try to download a chrome file it tells me that I don't have permissions this is strange I've never had these problems.

RE: Run As
    I seldom if ever use Run As UAC Administrator with my Chrome sandbox.

RE: download a Chrome file
    I'm not having "permission issue" with downloading a Chrome file. 

Any idea how to fix this I have installed 4 different versions of sandboxie and in all the same thing happens I am sure that this is a problem of the new Chrome updates is causing conflicts with sandboxie.

Um, since I'm not having issue with my Chrome sandbox.  And you mention "don't have permission" and you mention "problem with Chrome update". 
    Maybe, Restore settings to their original defaults....(or, refresh Chrome install).  

Maybe, post your issue/s over on Wilders Security Forums where you'll reach an audience of Sandboxie users.  
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/sandboxie-acquired-by-invincea.357312/

Um, I remain suspect re your security programs... "antivirus eset nod32 and malwarebytes".  Just me.

Um, have you tried new default discrete sandbox.

Regards w Respect
    Good Luck

Chrome 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Hello again on this occasion after many attempts I did not get to open chrome in sandbox

honestly it is not a problem of my PC is something with sandboxie and chrome

• Okay, I hear ya'...your issue/s ...is not a problem of your PC - is something with Sandboxie and Chrome.

Curious, that I'm not seeing issue/s with Sandboxie and Chrome.

Maybe, more eyes over on Wilders Fourms...have ideas re your issue/s.
    Maybe, post your issue/s over on Wilders Security Forums where you'll reach an audience of long time Sandboxie users.  
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/sandboxie-acquired-by-invincea.357312/

I imagine since Sophos has stated:

Will customer support still be available?
    As part of our transition to a free and potentially open source product, Sandboxie support will become community based.  The community will include developers directly involved with Sandboxie.

You can hope for Support, here.  
    I'm not hopeful that developers directly involved with Sandboxie will frequently participate, here.  Just me.

Regards