SBIE2101 Object name not found: , error ConnectPort (C0000022) access=001F0000 initialized=1

Suddenly Started getting this error when I launch chrome - on my Windows 10 OS ... It was fine till yesterday - think is due to a Windows upgrade 

Also I am not able to download PDF files via the browser says Failed -  Insufficient Permissions etc  

Sandbox Experience on Windows 10 has not been very smooth yet like the prior windows versions

SBIE2101 Object name not found: , error ConnectPort (C0000022) access=001F0000 initialized=1

Parents Reply Children
  • Thanks for replying Sador, been a bit busy with life events ...

yes in the past I have had to download some beta versions to get certain browsers to work ...

Got down today to try and resolve it and seems I have managed to.

Of the many things that I tried  here's what I did that worked

I cleared the Sandbox contents  i.e. for those who are new there is an option to delete the sandbox contents - the sandbox visible files then gets in sync with what's outside the sandbox. all settings and configurations made to programs/applications from within the sandbox is lost ... but it's probably the best way to catch up if the applications are upgraded outside the sandbox ... and in my case seems the windows 10 patch updates may have lead to the chrome incompatibility from within sandbox and hence the file/folder permission denied error while downloading files