Sandboxie 5.31.4 is dead

Well this morning in the early hours my windows 10 Pro upgraded to  1909 and Sandboxie will not run
It is dead
SOPHOS your company sucks, it is unquestionable despicable, you killed a product that is better that anything you had to offer
 This should put an end to this discussion group 

Bill e. Barrett
Remote Desktop Services

Parents Reply Children
  • When you windows 10 1903 do the upgrade to 1909 the fall major update your sandboxie will not longer run, unless they fix it

I have been running 1903 up until today when I got upgraded, it is dead

• You can uninstall kb4517245 und you are back on 1903 with working sandboxie. As i already mentioned above, this 20kb update just enables the existing 1909 features and if you really need these features, you can unlock them on another way till a new working sandboxie version will be released.

• The point is I'm noting going backwards and sit around waiting for SOPHOS to do what they should have done, "Been working on the issues"

1909 is coming and for me it is here and Sandboxie which I have been using since version 2.0.

When issues occured  it was address, or at least I was told if was a know problem and that the author was addressing it.

That is why I used Sandboxie and when it get fixed I'll start u sing it again.

BTW I have purchased several hundred lifetime licenses for clients and that at this point was a waste

I do not like to waste my money

• BilleBarrett said:
    The point is I'm noting going backwards and sit around waiting for SOPHOS to do what they should have done, "Been working on the issues"

The question is Sophos didn't clarify if they abandoned Sandboxie's development, in that case we would not expect they work on fixing issues anymore, or they continue developing the product, fixing issues and giving support.

I asked such questions and I didn't receive any reply. For not replying such important questions Sophos sucks.