Game Is Not Working Sandboxed

When I try to run a game Sandboxed and I type the account and login, the game closes suddenly.

Here are the report steps:

1.I'm using Sandboxie v5.30 on windows 7 64bit.

2.Trying to launch a game called S4 Remnants.

3.No any antivirus installed on the pc.

4.I right click on the game launch file "S4LRemnants.exe" and click "Run Sandboxed" then press "OK" the game login form opens and after I type the account and press login, the game closes.

5.Yes, it occurs in a new Sandbox with default settings.

6.Since there is no certain error, I recorded this video:
https://youtu.be/7sEYXQ78CfE

Notes:

I run the game as an administrator.

I tried to run it sandboxed as UAC administrator but I got the same problem.

Parents
  • Hi Muhammad,

I did not watch the video as S4LRemnants is not a supported application . Having said that, most likely, the game contains an anti-cheat software that is keeping it from running inside Sandboxie. 

You may want to contact their tech support to find out if they allow running the game in the Sandbox, and which files are involved, to see if you can give them access in the Sandbox. 
    But that's as far as we can go with this, and I am not sure any anti cheat will work inside Sandboxie, regardless. 

I am leaving the thread open in case other users have additional suggestions for you!

Regards,

Barb@Sophos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Muhammad,

I did not watch the video as S4LRemnants is not a supported application . Having said that, most likely, the game contains an anti-cheat software that is keeping it from running inside Sandboxie. 

You may want to contact their tech support to find out if they allow running the game in the Sandbox, and which files are involved, to see if you can give them access in the Sandbox. 
    But that's as far as we can go with this, and I am not sure any anti cheat will work inside Sandboxie, regardless. 

I am leaving the thread open in case other users have additional suggestions for you!

Regards,

Barb@Sophos
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data