This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Verschlüsselungsstatus

Guten Morgen.

Da ich noch nicht ganz firm in Sophos SafeGuard bin (In der Vergangenheit mal Ultimaco SafeGuard Easy 4 x x genutzt), wollte ich fragen, ob man irgendwo einstellen kann, dass man den aktuellen Verschlüsselungsstatus in Form eines Fensters zum Beispiel angezeigt bekommt.

SafeGuard läuft hier auf Win7 Systemen.

Ich meine in älteren Versionen von SafeGuard wurde mir das mal angezeigt.

So konnte man einfach sehen, wie lange ein Rechner zum verschlüsseln noch benötigt.

Zur Zeit ist die Verfahrensweise so, dass wir konfigurierte Rechner am Ende mit einer Richtlinie versehen, wonach dieser PC dann verschlüsselt wird. Dies geschieht dann abends und am Folgetag ist der Rechner dann "ausgabebereit".

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Torben,

Cause no information about type and Version of your used SafeGuard version you named, I try to present you results for SafeGuard Enterprise (SGN) Version 7.X central managed clients.

Try following steps:
    Start SafeGuard Management Center
    Switch to Policies or in german Richtlinien
    Open machine settings or in german Computereinstellungen, if you not have until now this type of policy create it
    select by Show overlay icons in Explorer or in german Overlay-Symmbole im Explorer anzeigen "Yes"

Save settings an apply to clients: If central managed clients update this by next server contact. Standalone clients you have to install new client configuration.

After updated policy you see in Computer you see a new icon as soon as encryption is started and finshed. If not encrypted no sign will showed.

My tip for you:

Read the document "SafeGuard Enterprise Administrator help" of your used version. It available in english and german.
    I myself have to take over an existing SGN environment and could start managing the solution after reading this document.
    There is also listed this option.

Let us know if this was helpful or not.

Kind regards
    Tralveller

• Hello.

Thank you and sorry for my very late answer.

Yes this helps. :-)

Now we see the Status and a popup Window.

Reply Children