This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error on installation. Error 5014. Installation of Base Encryption components has failed! (SGN#1452)

Error 5014. Installation of Base Encryption components has failed! (SGN#1452)

Trying to install SGN 6.0 on an HP 8200 USDT running Windows 7 64-bit. I ran the SGxClientPreinstall from C:\SGN on the machine. Downloaded the latest POACFG to C:\SGN\POACFG_5_6x_and_6_0.xml, then ran the following command:

msiexec /i sgnclient_x64.msi POACFG="POACFG_5_6x_and_6_0.xml" /L*vx C:\users\myusername\desktop\sgnInstallLog.txt

I have the log, but would rather not post it publicly. Here are the "failed" highlights, in order (some repeat):

• The call to SRSetRestorePoint API failed. Returned status: 1260.
  • Reading registry entry SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager-> PendingFileRenameOperations failed. RetCode = 1202 (0)
  • Loading FLTAPI.Dll failed: 126
  • The call to SRSetRestorePoint API failed. Returned status: 1260.
  • SchedSecureObjectsRollback:  Failed to store ACL rollback information with error 0x80070002 - continuing
  • SchedSecureObjectsRollback:  Failed to store ACL rollback information with error 0x80070002 - continuing
  • Error 5014. Installation of Base Encryption components has failed!  (SGN#1452)

Thank you in advance for any help!

:44795

This thread was automatically locked due to age.