This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSO Safeguard 8

Hello,

I have setup Sophos Safeguard successfully and having issues setting up Single Sign On. The clients workstations are Windows 10 with Bitlocker enabled. Is there a way to allow SSO without having to enter Bitlocker password at boot?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Matt,

You have to make the required changes in the following Group Policy, either in Active Directory or locally on computers:

1. Require additional authentication at startup

2. Allow BitLocker without a compatible TPM

Please go to these Group Policy objects and you can enable or disable the settings according to your requirement. Let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Matt,

You have to make the required changes in the following Group Policy, either in Active Directory or locally on computers:

1. Require additional authentication at startup

2. Allow BitLocker without a compatible TPM

Please go to these Group Policy objects and you can enable or disable the settings according to your requirement. Let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children