This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to add group key to endpoint?

Hello,

We are going to deploy Safeguard Encryption v8 similar to https://community.sophos.com/products/safeguard-encryption/f/sophos-safeguard-products/90932/green-horn-i-want-to-set-up-file-encryption-only-for-specific-location-on-network-share-for-test-virtual-pc-to-start-then-my-dept-full-ou-on-ad.  We are going to use another program to search for sensitive data, then quarantine the files to network shares that are encrypted with File Encryption.  The file server has a separate folder for each department and security is set up through AD Security Groups.  I just discovered that you can't apply a policy to a group, so I'd like to apply a File Encryption policy for each department to the security groups OU.  I'd also like to use the group key in each department's configuration package for added security.  But when I go to Users and Computers>Key tab, I don't see a way to export the key.  I'm not sure how to get the key onto the endpoint.  I'm not sure if I'm using the keys like they're supposed to be used, since I'm new to encryption/keys.

Any help would be appreciated.  

Terri

This thread was automatically locked due to age.