This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Step by step guide?

Does a guide exist that goes step by step for creating an encryption environment?  Is Active Directory necessary for implementing SafeGuard Encryption?  Just getting started, but I am being pressured, so any info/advice/help is greatly appreciated.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Doug,

Thank you for choosing Sophos. Active Directory is not necessary to setup the Safeguard Encryption, you can create users manually. For the installation/setup guide please check here and follow the documents under the right product version.

Haridoss S

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Doug,

Thank you for choosing Sophos. Active Directory is not necessary to setup the Safeguard Encryption, you can create users manually. For the installation/setup guide please check here and follow the documents under the right product version.

Haridoss S

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data