This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Token not found

What could be the reason that I see 'token not found' at the POA screen? The token (tried with two supported token types - Safenet and RSA) is recognised at OS level but not at the POA screen. Using SGN 8. Everything else works as expected, just this. Is there something I have missed in the config?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Thanks Peter, actually it is Windows 7 running on a Dell Latitude E7440 ( Intel i7 - Haswell). Other devices work OK so maybe it is just this model, or even this specific device.  But yes, also testing with Windows 10 led me to the same conclusions about POA support - it just adds another layer for companies wanting to use tokens / smartcards.

• Hi Mark,
    in the newest POACFG file from the Sophos FTP is a settings entry for the E7440, do you have tried the installation with this?

https://community.sophos.com/kb/de-de/65700

Cheers Peter

• Hi Peter,

Good shout... I tried this but still no luck :/ . I think there are only so many challenge/responses I can handle within a week so I will give it up for now. I'm wondering about one last thing though - the laptop has a dead battery, but even with a good battery in I have the same problem. But I haven't tried installing the client and encrypting while the good battery is installed, so maybe I can try this. Can't see that it would make a difference though.

Cheers,

Mark.