This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SGN Windows Users

We have setup a lab where Windows 7 computers do not use POA but simply allow normal Windows domain login. Ideally all users who login would become SGN Windows users and after 10 users, the list gets cleared via the "Maximum number of SGN Windows users before automatic cleanup" machine setting. When I look at the Users list some users have the SGN Windows check mark, others don't and the list has about 30 users.

What dictates if a user becomes an SGN Windows user and how can I make it so every user who logs in get that Check Mark?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Greg

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Morning Greg - Sorry no-one has replied to this! Once something is tried away from the "norm" there's a lack of help and feedback - especially here!

Do all your clients have the same policy (Specific Machine Settings) applied to them? Worth checking under RSOP for each PC that they ALL have the same settings. I'm confused that some clients seem to work as you'd expect and some don't?

Can you also confirm what you've set "Allow registration of new SGN users for" to? It's within the same SMS policy....

Can you list your full settings for the User Machine Assignment section within SMS?

• Morning Greg - Sorry no-one has replied to this! Once something is tried away from the "norm" there's a lack of help and feedback - especially here!

Do all your clients have the same policy (Specific Machine Settings) applied to them? Worth checking under RSOP for each PC that they ALL have the same settings. I'm confused that some clients seem to work as you'd expect and some don't?

Can you also confirm what you've set "Allow registration of new SGN users for" to? It's within the same SMS policy....

Can you list your full settings for the User Machine Assignment section within SMS?

Children
No Data