This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I enable someone (other than myself) to do thing (Recovery Wizard for example) within the Management Center

I have Safeguard Management Center 8.00.0.280 installed and have the ability to logon to it as the MSO. Now I want to allow others to have access to the Management Center so I am not  the only one that can recover Bit Locker passwords. How do I do this?

I have made someone a Security Officer. I rdp into the server as him. I start the Safeguard Management Center and am prompted for security Officer authentication. I choose the person I have added and just logged onto the server as and enter the password.

And there is nothing there under Authenticated Computers and Authenticated Users

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi - Yes, you need to allow him/her to the access for the container.

Open console as you (with full access)

Go to the top of your container. If AD it'll be mydomain.internal.local. If not you'll have setup a workgroup. Select that - same solution applies.

On the right you'll see an access tab. Select this.

Drag in the "new" security officer. Adjust permissions as required (obviously if you wish them to have "admin" aceess to this container select full access.

Save the changes (top left diskette icon)

Close console. Log in as them and voila...Hopefully sorted?