This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard Enterprise 6.0 Task Scheduler and scripting problem

Hello,

I've set up a scheduled task using Management Center's task scheduler. The scheduled script is the one that should synchronize active directory and SG database ( ActiveDirectorySynchronization.vbs ). Task scheduler's last run time and last run results says 'None' even after the time has passed when the task should have been run. It seems that the task won't even start.

I tried running the ActiveDirectorySynchronization.vbs from command line using cscript and it gives me an error on line 22: WScript.CreateObject: Could not create object named "Utimaco.SafeGuard.AdministrationConsole.Scripting.Base".

Is there a problem with registering the DLL or NET assembly or why can't the script find that object? Is this also the reason why the task scheduler won't run?

I have enabled scripting through Configuration Package Tool. But am I missing something? Should I do something else to get it working?

Thank You in advance!

:22943

This thread was automatically locked due to age.