This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard Encryption and Cloud.

Hi, I just started using SafeGuard Encryption and I have a few question. I have policies setup for Full disk encryption, file encryption for users desktop, dropbox and network share. My question is when I upload an encrypted file to a website like mHelpDesk or onedrive, they are not encrypted anymore. The same file on the network or even on dropbox is shown to be encrypted. So how do I prevent that from happening.

Another question is I saw a video showing how to send an encrypted file via outlook but not sure on how to set that up.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You have to modify a General Settings policy for the web browser software if you're using Location Based encryption.  Here's a screenshot of one of mine:

And when you click on the Ignored Applications to add the setting, here are my definitions:

You click the drop down, then have to type the full paths of the system browsers like so:

<Program Files>\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    <Program Files>\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    <Program Files>\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge.exe

• You have to modify a General Settings policy for the web browser software if you're using Location Based encryption.  Here's a screenshot of one of mine:

And when you click on the Ignored Applications to add the setting, here are my definitions:

You click the drop down, then have to type the full paths of the system browsers like so:

<Program Files>\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    <Program Files>\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    <Program Files>\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge.exe

Children
No Data