This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change user password in Active Directory and Sophos allways ask for the old password. (Windows 10 Bitlocker)

Hello,

we use Sophos Safeguard 7.

It works very good but when i change an password in the active directory (eg. when a user don’t know his password)

When I try to login into Windows a Sophos window appears and ask for the old password for the keychain.

But the user forgot his password. I can klick an abort but at the restart he asks again…

What can I do?

If the user changes his password by his own with windows everything work fine and Sophos make direct an keychain or change the password of the keychain.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • One way that we get around this problem is to delete the user's certificate from the SafeGuard console.

That way, when the user logs on again, a new certificate is created based on the new password and downloaded to the client.

There may be issues with doing this, however, but it works for us in our environment.

• One way that we get around this problem is to delete the user's certificate from the SafeGuard console.

That way, when the user logs on again, a new certificate is created based on the new password and downloaded to the client.

There may be issues with doing this, however, but it works for us in our environment.

Children
No Data