This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Fingerprint logon - Lenovo laptop(s)

I am having a real time attempting to get the fingerprint logon solution to work.  I'm attempting to utilize this with Lenovo laptops.

The first question I've got is - is it possible to not have Fingerprint software installed on the system, install Safeguard, and then later install Fingerprint software (the proper version of course)?  Will Safeguard pick it up and use it then?

Secondly, is it possible to have multiple users on the same laptop log into POA using Fingerprint?

Third, does Safeguard recognize multiple Fingerprints on the same fingerprint profile?

:2395

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • jacobe more said:

You are facing plenty of issues at the same time. 

Yes you can do that first install safegaurd and then start using fingerprint software. 

Yes, it is possible to have multiple users on the same laptop but it is depend on which laptop you are using and if possible try to use latest version.

If you have option of adding multiple fingerprint then you can use it.

I hope this is useful to otherwise contact to xxxxxxxx

This last post is pointless SPAM - I have reported it and hopefully it'll be deleted. This IS NOT a genuine Lenovo number, company or post!