This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Fingerprint logon - Lenovo laptop(s)

I am having a real time attempting to get the fingerprint logon solution to work.  I'm attempting to utilize this with Lenovo laptops.

The first question I've got is - is it possible to not have Fingerprint software installed on the system, install Safeguard, and then later install Fingerprint software (the proper version of course)?  Will Safeguard pick it up and use it then?

Secondly, is it possible to have multiple users on the same laptop log into POA using Fingerprint?

Third, does Safeguard recognize multiple Fingerprints on the same fingerprint profile?

:2395

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Visitant,

i has tested it for one week ago, by hitting SHIFT+F5, but it doesn't work on all Lenovo devices.

Here i can read in my FP datas, but i get the message that  "no FP datas are available".

I has problems with Lenovo T61p (UPEK), Lenovo X200T (AuthenTec) and Lenovo T410s (AuthenTec).

Other models in our enterprise are not testet. Current it  runns great on Lenovo R500.

BR,

Johannes

:3221
  • Hi Visitant,

i has tested it for one week ago, by hitting SHIFT+F5, but it doesn't work on all Lenovo devices.

Here i can read in my FP datas, but i get the message that  "no FP datas are available".

I has problems with Lenovo T61p (UPEK), Lenovo X200T (AuthenTec) and Lenovo T410s (AuthenTec).

Other models in our enterprise are not testet. Current it  runns great on Lenovo R500.

BR,

Johannes

:3221
Children
No Data