This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

OneDrive not synchronizing encrypted files

Hi,

I have on my OneDrive folder some symbolic links to other folders, nothing special. My problem is with two links that points to folders encrypted with Safeguard location based encryption: one that points to a local folder, and one that points to a network location. None of the files inside this links are being synchronized by OneDrive, only the folder structure. 

All the other folders and links inside my OneDrive sync normally.

My SafeGuard version: 8.00.6.2

I've already tried all the bellow without luck:

- Adding the path to the OneDrive link to the location based encryption policy (<User Profile>\OneDrive\FOLDER)

- Adding Cloud Storage Definition, following this KB: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/125710

- Adding OneDrive as an Ignored Application on my General Setttings policy

Removing the encryption allows the files to sync normally.

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I think worthwhile to remove file encryption on one of the clients to prove a point, I’m confident that it’s this at fault.

You seem to be mixing exclude and ignore? Have to tried the combination of them both (all exclude or all ignore)

I can’t tell from your screenshots but are you trying to encrypt the OneDrive folder but then telling it to ignore and exclude?

Children