This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Safeguard: Failed to Create certificate

Saludos, tengo inconvenientes en consola de administración de sophos safeguard, la cual tengo algunos usuarios que de manera aleatoria, no se pueden crear manualmente certificados, adjunto la imagen y si me pueden ayudar a resolverlo, tengo ya varios usuarios de red nuevos y viejos que se esta volviendo recuerrente.

La versión es 8.00.0.280.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

I'd like to know whether there is any special character or non-RFC compliant special characters in the email address of the user except @.

If it is existing in the email address, Safeguard version 8.0 will give you an error while creating a certificate.

This issue was already addressed to be implemented in version 8.10. I'd recommend you to upgrade your Safeguard to version 8.10 which will resolve this problem.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi  

I'd like to know whether there is any special character or non-RFC compliant special characters in the email address of the user except @.

If it is existing in the email address, Safeguard version 8.0 will give you an error while creating a certificate.

This issue was already addressed to be implemented in version 8.10. I'd recommend you to upgrade your Safeguard to version 8.10 which will resolve this problem.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children