Safeguard bitlocker encryption

A computer already encrypted by other product encryption..how do I manage it through sophos.is it possible?

• In reply to SUBHASRI D:

Hi  

Would you please suggest about the product on which you need information which manages Bitlocker. There are two products which work with Bitlocker - Safeguard Enterprise and Sophos Central Device Encryption.

Also please describe more about the possibility like what possibilities you are looking for with Bitlocker.

• Hi,

Its about Sophos safeguard encryption. As discussed after windows 10 Sophos will only mange so.. I need to know more about key management

Regards,

Subhasri

Hi  

Please refer to this document which has all the information about the Safeguard Enterprise. Please navigate to the different sections mentioned in the left-hand side of the pane. 

Hi,

I need a confirmation about what Sophos Safeguard can justify about key management. Documents is all fine but as a support team I am expecting a firm clarification on my query

Regards,

Subhasri

Hi 

Please create a new post with the more description about issue or topic on key management where you need clarification? For Safeguard Enterprise and Bitlocker management, I provided you with the document which provides you with all the information about Bitlocker management and policies with Safeguard.