This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard BitLocker Encryption: Bitlocker konnte nicht aktiviert werden

Hallo,

nach der Installation von Sophos SafeGuard taucht dieser Fehler auf... ist jemand, der weiß, wie man dieses Problem lösen kann? Ich muss die BitLocker-Manualisierung aktivieren und die PIN eingeben.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi  

Please provide us information on the version of Safeguard Client, Windows operating system and enable trace logging on the machine using the below steps:

1. Open the following registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Utimaco\SGMTrace]
    2. Note down the original value of "MinimumTraceLevel" and then set it to 0.
    3. Reboot the computer, recreate the issue and note the exact time it occurs. Changing the MinumumTraceLevel will only take effect after a reboot of the SafeGuard Enterprise client. If using the SafeGuard Enterprise Server, it will be necessary to restart the IIS server.
    4. Return the "MinimumTraceLevel" to its original value
    5. Please view the article linked below and download and run the tool it contains. This tool will gather the trace log generated above, as well as some registry keys and system information (including event logs). Please provide me with the generated archive.

https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-US/33533

Once the logs have been collected, open a support case and PM me the case number.

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie TPM im BIOS aktiviert haben und das BIOS auf dem neuesten Stand ist.
    Dieser Fehler wird angezeigt, wenn das TPM nicht ordnungsgemäß adressiert werden kann.