This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos SafeGuard Install

Hi,

I have managed to install a 2 users on Sophos SafeGuard, however one I did today is showing in the Console, but the one I did yesterday isn't.

Is there any reason for this. (See attached)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Dan - Do you mean users or computers? You say users but screenshotted PC's?

The PC's/computers should be sync'd with the domain, so should only be in Auto Registered temporarily. Have you searched for the device (Right click Find....) to see if it's elsewhere?

Has the PC sync'd with the server (checking from the client end) - Can you check that?

I have known sync to go astray a few times when a client will appear twice - Once in the "temporary" Auto Reg and then elsewhere. SafeGuard then doesn't communicate properly with the device. I've found the best solution it to find BOTH devices (right click Find...) and then remove the one with the least detail (normally the one within the domain sync) and then the Auto Reg device can move into the correct OU once a manual or auto sync is completed.

• They can help me with the solution of the problem with the client which I follow the installation steps and apparently everything is fine, at the time of restarting the computer the safeguard icon comes out with a red error icon verified by the connection and it tells me that can not find a route:

system.io.directorynotfoundexception no se puede encontrar una parte de la ruta de acceso c:\programData\ultimaco\safeguard Enterprise\LocalCache\system\config\clienteactivationstate.xml

en system.IO._Error.WinlOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

attached image of the states

Thank you

• They can help me with the solution of the problem with the client which I follow the installation steps and apparently everything is fine, at the time of restarting the computer the safeguard icon comes out with a red error icon verified by the connection and it tells me that can not find a route:

system.io.directorynotfoundexception no se puede encontrar una parte de la ruta de acceso c:\programData\ultimaco\safeguard Enterprise\LocalCache\system\config\clienteactivationstate.xml

en system.IO._Error.WinlOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

attached image of the states

Thank you

Children
No Data