This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Moving away from Safeguard

Hello,

Has anyone got any experience moving away from Safeguard to MBAM/AD key management? Just want to know people thoughts and experiences as this is something we are considering doing. 

Many Thanks

Tom

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Tom - obviously an awkward question to ask but.... :)

Yes, I have experimented with moving away from Sophos and populating AD with the keys. We have AD AND AAD AND Sophos here for BLRK and it all seems to work ok. 

I will be shortly experimenting scripting the removal of Sophos to automate this whole process too. Since Sophos is only managing BLK already, I don't think it'll be to much of a challenge. I don't though have FE - just DE. I'm hoping with a reboot (unavoidable I think) to fully (and cleanly) removed the Cred provider/client I should be good to go? That's my belief anyway! :)

I'll keep you updated

• MichaelMcLannahan said:

Hi Tom - obviously an awkward question to ask but.... :)

Yes, I have experimented with moving away from Sophos and populating AD with the keys. We have AD AND AAD AND Sophos here for BLRK and it all seems to work ok. 

I will be shortly experimenting scripting the removal of Sophos to automate this whole process too. Since Sophos is only managing BLK already, I don't think it'll be to much of a challenge. I don't though have FE - just DE. I'm hoping with a reboot (unavoidable I think) to fully (and cleanly) removed the Cred provider/client I should be good to go? That's my belief anyway! :)

I'll keep you updated

HostGator DreamHost Bluehost

thaks for your help 

• MichaelMcLannahan said:

Hi Tom - obviously an awkward question to ask but.... :)

I'll keep you updated

HostGator DreamHost Bluehost

thaks for your help 

Children
No Data