This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Policies not applying to Mac

Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.

So I've installed SafeGuard for one of my customers in a testing environment. I've installed Management Center and prepared policies.

The customer is using a solution called Centrify to bridge Macs to Active Directory. I can login using domain credentials and using a group policy the SafeGuard certificate is pushed to the Mac as well. After installation I've applied the configuration package, the console on the Mac shows me the company certificate and the keys are synced as well.

According to best practise I've created a group policy for synchronised encryption using the Mac app TextEdit and applied the policy to the Active Directory container my test user is in.

Beside the fact that my user is not automatically approved in SafeGuard the policies are not pushed to the Mac (of course after I authorized the user). Can you give me any hints on where to look for the problem?

Looking at the computer object in SafeGuard Management Center I've set up my test user as owner.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.