This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Enterprise 8 - The key store is not initialized. Please re-login!

Hello,

First i would like to state that i have tried to follow older threads on this issue but they did not resolve my problem. Also they refered to old versions of Safeguard so i opened a new thread.

I am testing on our domain and have successfully set up for the Server (2012 R2) and 2 Windows 10 clients (1709 and 1803). The Sophos Safeguard version installed is 8.00.2.16 and client version 8.00.0.251.

Initial installations are correct however when a second user tries to log on to either computer it says "The key store is not initialized. Please re-login!". We have added the second user accounts to the computers in question and the "Can become owner" checkbox is selected. User account is reported as SGN user and not guest but no key rings or User certificate are installed for second account.

We have also manually added the root syncronised encryption key under "Users and Computers" to the second user but i don't see an option to add a certificate for that user. Computer certificate has however been installed on the machine as Local certificate in Trusted root certification authorities.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.