This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature Request: Subject filtering for ALLOW, not just spam or vaporize

We'd love the ability to be able create a subject filter for emails that would always allow the email through. Currently the only choices are to use spam settings or vaporize. It is useful when there is a newsletter etc that you always want to get, but it comes from mass marketing servers you don't want to allow (and aren't consistently the same) but the subject is always formatted with similarities. So far the only answer I have gotten is to sign up again using AOTF, which works, but is a bit of a pain or not even possible.

If we wanted to go really crazy, adding some policy and compliance rules we can customize for Outbound or Inbound would be awesome. We keep our SonicWALL on-prem Email Security Virtual Appliance on hand just for this stuff. I.e. emails going out with subject containing with "*** internal" are known internal and will reroute back to us if someone tries to forward outside of the company. There are tons of uses we still employ it for. I'd love to ditch it because Reflexion had the features.

Thanks for listening! Happy to chat with anyone that can make these things happen.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.