This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature Request: Allow Enterprise level Allow and Block Lists to override Sophos/Reflexion blatant spam filters

Allow Enterprise level Allow and Block Lists to override Sophos/Reflexion blatant spam filters.

If I add a domain to my Allow list, I would expect every email from that domain to come through. Currently, this is not the case. Sophos/Reflexion's back-end has its own set of rule and filters email before I get a chance to see it, often with false positives.

We recently had a client that was not receiving an important email from their main office. This original email had 800 recipients. Sophos/Reflexion blocked this email as "too many recipients" and did not report the block to our console.

It would be nice for the administrator to be able to have control over what email gets through the system. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Seconded.

This feature should also Override (Supersede) the Attachment Filtering > Advanced Features setting;  "Block all messages with attachments that do not meet RFC2183 standards"

Even if an email address or domain is whitelisted, emails that have a winmail.dat file that causes the email(s) t0 still get quarantined and users don't see these until they get the quarantine report. This is not good for important and/or time sensitive emails. 

• Hi Heska,

If I understand your request correctly you would like to be able to set "skip check" rules for certain security settings coming from hosts/email domains. If so i wholly support your request.

These features are in the UTM/XG/Email Aplliance and should also be in the cloud email gateway!

Have you made a feature request here:

If so could you link it and I'll cast my vote!

Emile

• Hi Heska,

If I understand your request correctly you would like to be able to set "skip check" rules for certain security settings coming from hosts/email domains. If so i wholly support your request.

These features are in the UTM/XG/Email Aplliance and should also be in the cloud email gateway!

Have you made a feature request here:

If so could you link it and I'll cast my vote!

Emile

Children
No Data