This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature Request - Allow and block by IP address

Currently we can allow and block email by a specific address or by a domain. But I have a client who I just migrated over to you guys that previously was able to allow and block by IP address. He had several IPs blocked because they were being used to spoof legitimate domains. Currently he doesn't have a way to protect himself against those. He can hit some of them by using the country filter, but some of the IPs were in the US, so he can't hit all of them.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hey everyone,

I work in KnowBe4 support and our Reflexion customers have had some success whitelisting our IP Addresses per this method:

1. Login to Reflexion and navigate to Customers>[customer name]>Enterprise>IP Filtering

2. Click Add Filter and add the IP and a description note

3. Repeat for each entry.

4. Once complete click "Save Settings"

If you have any questions implementing this method, feel free to reach out to our Support Team and we'll be happy to assist.

• Wow, thanks Chris.  The wording on that configuration item isn't very intuitive, so I'm sure I just looked over it.  Furthermore, it doesn't seem that Reflexion support knows about this either.

Reply Children
No Data