This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Delays for August 2nd, 2018 - How bad is it?

The last time we had a problem it was one that lasted a week. We had to refund our customers event though Reflexion did not refund us.  This in order to keep our customers.

Date Time Message Service
2018-08-02 02:34:08 pm Reflexion is currently experiencing delays in the delivery of email. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue; updates will be provided on this page as soon as available. Reflexion Total Control

This is the health status.  

Webinterface is slow.

a) is it only an attack that needs to be controlled?

b) or is it a database corruption like the last time.

Customers are asking about the resolution time.  Telling them we don't know scares them.

Regards,

Bernhard

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • From tickets.reflexion.net I log in then click on health status and get to this forum page.  Is that what you get?  How are you seeing that message you included in your post?

Frustrating dealing with things and not being able to see these things. I had clients calling 8 - 9 AM EST asking about email issues today.  That 2:34 PM timestamp - what time zone is that?  I had to tell the clients I didn't know what was going on / email reflexion.

Are there other services you are looking at?