This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installing the Sophos Pure Message on exchange 2013 CU13

Hi Guys,

I really Need your Help for Pure Message. I am Running Co-existence Environment of Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013.  I have running Pure Message on the Exchange 2010 and for the Migration i need to also install the Pure message on the Exchange 2013. 

so What i DID.

• Download the Pure Message trail version and installed it on the Exchange server 2013.
  • it also installed at the same time the Sophos EndPoint protection.

But its Not updating and status is showing Update Failed,.

I read on the forums later that at first i should have installed it from the Enterprises Console and then the Pure message.

but now i again have started to install it from the enterprise console and its being updating the Client. Will it solve my problem, any Tip will be really helpful for me.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Dear,

Pure message and Enterprise console client is not same. Enterprise console works for antivirus, Web protection, Data control, Device control and application control. But pure message client is not working with mentioned items. So, you can protect your mail server with pure message client only. If you install enterprise client pure message will nor work. You got message like update failed. Also you have seen your pure message status is failed. So, If you install client from enterprise console then please remove it and delete mail server entry from enterprise console. Then install Pure message on your mail server and client will install with pure message. Now you put license only. No need to protect from enterprise console. 

Thanks,

Md. Arif Uddin (Limon)

Dhaka/Bangladesh

www.techtonext.com, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGS-xGtbaWPD6RHc2XttcA