This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

High amount of SPAM, settings seem fine

Hello community,

we are receiving a huge amount of spam daily, even though the anti-spam settings seem to be fine.

We adjust the anti-spam settings via the two sliders. Are there any more options for controlling spam?

Also, how can I check the current database version? The update policy is applied, but I cant tell if it really is updating anything for PureMessage.

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Unfortunately, that is the only option available for the SPAM settings. 

When you set up updates policy, it updates Sophos Virus library and Anti-Virus engine not the Pure Message for Microsoft Exchange.

You need to manually upgrade the Pure Message for Exchange version.

Could you please provide more description on which database version do you want to know? Is it Pure message for Exchange version?

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

• Hi  

Unfortunately, that is the only option available for the SPAM settings. 

When you set up updates policy, it updates Sophos Virus library and Anti-Virus engine not the Pure Message for Microsoft Exchange.

You need to manually upgrade the Pure Message for Exchange version.

Could you please provide more description on which database version do you want to know? Is it Pure message for Exchange version?

Regards,

Jasmin
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support

Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link

Children